Client Relations Specialist
Albany, NY - Posted on: Friday 06/24/16
Goldberg Segalla, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm with a national and international practice seeks a highly motivated and organized individual to join their team.
- Assist with the collection, entry and maintenance of data in firm systems and databases
- Analyze and summarize information for use in business development efforts
- Understand and appropriately follow firm processes and utilize firm systems
- Completion of reports on a daily, weekly, monthly or as needed basis
- Provide administrative and project assistance
Ideal candidate should be motivated with the goal of becoming a long term asset within the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
This position offers a very competitive salary, bonuses, and a full benefits package.
Qualified applicants should email their resume with salary history and requirements to Heather Marciano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Goldberg Segalla is a growing law firm more than 285 lawyers strong, with 19 offices in the United States (spanning New York, Illinois, Florida, Maryland, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Connecticut) and in Europe (in London, where we operate as Goldberg Segalla Global LLP). We look to hire only those people who are excellent at what they do and are dedicated to the pursuit of client service and quality representation within a Best Practices framework. We value team spiritedness, collegiality, and interpersonal harmony within our working community. We are a firm that believes in diversity in the workplace and we offer a professional and positive work environment to each and every member of our team.