Client Service & Trading, APWM
Latham, NY - Posted on: Thursday 08/25/16
Founded in 1971, Ayco’s 40+ years in the financial services business have helped us become one of the nation’s leading providers of comprehensive financial management for institutions, not-for-profits, high net worth individuals and their families. We were acquired by Goldman Sachs in 2003. This unique partnership has allowed us to offer a wide range of financial services while maintaining a high level of customized service to our clients.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Ayco Private Wealth Management provides a variety of investment advisory, portfolio management and trading/account services directly to Ayco clients, and is a resource for Ayco’s Advisors. We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Service & Trading position in our Ayco Private Wealth Management department located in Latham, NY.
• Provide an outstanding experience for clients with Goldman Sachs or Fidelity investment accounts;
• Execute trades and transactions according to client or Ayco team instructions;
• Serve as key liaison between clients, Ayco teams and Goldman Sachs or Fidelity investment and operations teams;
• Assist clients and Ayco teams with day to day, as well as escalated and sophisticated, client investment account related issues;
• Reconcile and verify account activity and research historical data as needed;
• Serve as key liaison to other areas internal teams including Ayco Operations, Compliance and Technology.
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Series 7 and 66 preferred; required within 6 months;
• Working knowledge of certain Microsoft products, including, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Windows;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure;
• Excellent communication skills; team focused;
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized;
• Client service experience preferred.
Interested applicants should submit resume, cover letter noting position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org