Client Service Manager
Boston, MA - Posted on: Monday 09/12/16
As a Client Service Manager you will be accountable for an assigned client base and will achieve success by ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, building deeper business relationships with our clients to ensure software adoption/usage, and identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Builds and maintains strategic relationships with clients focusing on strengthening client loyalty and satisfaction.
- This will include managing the day-to-day client activities associated with pre and post sales implementation, end user training, technical support and customer service.
- Provides front line customer service and technical support to assigned clients working to troubleshoot and resolve all client issues in a timely manner.
- Supports the implementation and on-boarding process for new clients.
- Participates in “kick-off” meetings outlining processes and expectations.
- Mentors and guides clients through the implementation process, helping them to make key decisions along the way.
- Participates in developing end user training material and leads ongoing training and support efforts for product releases and best practice usage.
- Supports the sales process and is accountable for achievement of client retention goals.
- Defines critical client success factors for renewals and customer adoption of new products and services that ultimately results in up-sell and/or cross-sell opportunities.
- Participates in pre-sales support activities to include development of client proposals and contracts.
- Acts as a liaison between other RBM departments (Operations, Sales, Development and Product Management) to collaborate on specific sales opportunities, customer related projects or to escalate and resolve critical customer issues.
- May lead large scale project initiatives for clients. This includes helping to manage project tasks, timelines, resources and data to ensure the goals and expectations of the client are met.
- Ensures the integrity of all client data in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- May participate in industry events and/or trade shows as requested.
- Maintains a complete understanding of RBM’s products and services and working knowledge of complementary products and services in the industry.
- Customer focused with the ability to develop and grow strong client relationships to build high levels of client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Collaborative team player to establish effective working relationships both internally and externally working cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, Sales and Product teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
- The ability to present and articulate product features and product value proposition to clients to achieve retention goals.
- Demonstrated skill in managing multiple projects to meet client goals.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency; ensures work is completed in the expected timelines.
Location: Boston, MA
RBM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as RBM does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
E-mail email@example.com to apply.