- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- Community Marketing Specialist
Community Marketing Specialist
Lake Success, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 06/21/16
Status : Full-time
ProHEALTH one of the largest private multi-specialty medical practices in the Northeast and has been serving the health needs of Long Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997. Along with outstanding physician leadership, state-of-the art technology, and advanced clinical laboratories, ProHEALTH Care patients enjoy comprehensive and superior medical services at locations throughout Long Island and New York City.
ProHEALTH has a Community Marketing Specialist opportunity supporting the Urgent Care business, based in Lake Success, NY. This position will be responsible for traveling throughout the community developing, organizing, planning, coordinating, and executing multi-faceted marketing plans, projects, and initiatives, as well as for developing community relations.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Develop and maintain community outreach for ProHEALTH Urgent Care offices.
- The individual will work with the organization to provide information through brochures and promotional materials to create community awareness for the Urgent Care locations
- Ensure that existing ProHEALTH practices have all tools and information needed in their offices displayed in order to refer patients to the nearest PH Urgent Care when necessary. Market the patient services offered through ProHEALTH Urgent Care; accountable for the development, organization, planning, coordination, and execution of multi-faceted marketing plans, projects, and initiatives.
- Develop community, school, business, etc. based educational and outreach partnership programs; develop and manage marketing and community activities, within the scope of our target market. The individual will build personal connections in the community through community events, fairs and sponsorships, working with PTAs, little leagues, churches etc.
- Assist in developing marketing/promotional programs and advertising media; other duties as assigned. Responsible for ordering promotional items and keeping track of stock levels with each UC office manager/supervisor.
- Provide periodic reports including the status of prioritized marketing and communication activities.
- Night and weekend work required based on marketing and community outreach schedules. Local Travel is required.
- 2-3 years’ marketing experience
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and communication techniques and theories
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop trust and relationships easily
- Ability to be flexible and self-sufficient, confident and creative
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Detail oriented
Education: Bachelors Degree Preferred
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
ProHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.