Customer Service Team Lead
Latham, NY - Posted on: Monday 07/11/16
The position in a nutshell:
DWM is a 2015 Albany Business Review Best Place to Work, a 2016 Times Union Top Workplace, & Inc. 5000 winner, 2 years running. We are a national service provider that fosters & encourages problem-solvers. We have fun, think creatively, & take ideas from all levels to create the best solutions for our clients.
Are you a motivated, fun, and energetic individual looking for the opportunity to enhance the customer experience for some of the world’s biggest and best brands?
The Team Lead position is a supervisory, senior role responsible for providing superior, friendly, and efficient customer service for clients in the retail, restaurant, grocery, healthcare, and entertainment industries. The Team Lead will be knowledgeable of our company, our clients, and the vendors who complete services for such clients. In addition to being the “daily brand ambassador” for DWM, the Team Lead will offer client-focused operational & Administrative support as it pertains to the positions. A Team Lead is an expert for his/her account and provides team leadership and communication to all involved parties concerning escalated items.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as an account manager, managing service calls from inception to completion/follow-up.
- Anticipate client needs & provide proactive, accurate status information to clients.
- Ensure all calls are completed within Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements & act as lead contact for all escalated issues.
- Directly supervise 1-5 team members & assist in their evaluation process.
- Know customer requirements & be an expert for their enforcement to ensure DWM exceeds client expectations.
- Understand & manage the relationship between customers, technicians, & DWM.
- Develop strong relationships with corporate contacts through daily communication.
- Maximize DWM profits by aligning technicians to client needs & sourcing new technicians when needed.
What's in it for you:
- Bagels, donuts, & coffee for breakfast everyday
- Full-time, set schedule in a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Professional growth opportunities, without the boundaries of a corporate ladder
- Company-subsidized healthcare, dental, & vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement & continuing education opportunities
- Generous 401K plan
- Generous paid time off
- Pet—friendly office
- Awesome events & activities (themed parties, lunch & learns, company sports teams)
Why you're applying:
- You’re ready to define your path to success, without the confines of a corporate ladder
- You’re excited about helping customers & passionate about problem-solving
- You can multi-task effectively
- You can resolve ‘tough to handle’ issues through excellent customer service, corporate account relations & vendor relations
- You’re resourceful, personable, & ready to build partnerships with technicians & clients
- You have the drive to better yourself, both personally & professionally
- You thrive independently and in a team environment
- You follow the rules (aka, you adhere to company policy and procedures)
- You have relevant experience in retail, hospitality, or customer-service
- You are available as the first point of contact for your account’s escalated issues after hours/overnight.
- You have a minimum of a 4 year college degree or 1-2 years of experience in Facilities Maintenance or experience at a supervisory level in a relevant industry
- You have experience supervising, training, & leading individuals toward common goals
Do you want to be a part of the DWM legacy?
Send a copy of your resume and an explanation of why you’re the best one for the job to email@example.com.