- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- Digital Campaigner
Denver, CO - Posted on: Monday 09/05/16
U.S. PIRG is hiring a digital campaign advocate with sharp writing skills, savvy strategic ability and a talent for using social media.
This position is an exciting way to organize and motivate people online. Our online campaigns reach tens of thousands of people and spread the word about making change. This is a position for professionals who are ready to turn online skills into political action.
In today’s digital world, no advocacy effort is complete without a significant online presence. People today turn to the web for their information, they turn to the web to learn about issues, and they turn to the web to take action. Your efforts as an online expert will be key to any successful campaign. Get great experience, be part of a team and change the world.
- Collaborate with other digital organizers on our team.
- Write emails and campaign actions that you’ll send to hundreds of thousands of supporters.
- Design and curate content for social media, and engage with our national community.
- Coordinate with our field team of five to nine campaign organizers, and back them up with emails, web pages and digital strategy.
- Develop partnerships and creative online tactics to build our audience and raise money.
- Analyze the results of your work, and report on successes and failures.
- Keep your projects on track, hold people accountable to their deliverables and communicate regularly with your team.
- You're passionate about political issues and want to see companies pay the same taxes as the rest of us.
- You can write persuasively and boil complex issues down to a single sentence.
- You have an opinion about what works online and can point to examples to back it up.
- You're excited to learn new tools and aren’t afraid of HTML.
- You have an opinion about political issues, want to make a difference, and are excited about calling out special interests standing in the way.
- You have built something from scratch.
- You sweat the details.