- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- Division I - Assistant Softball Coach
Division I - Assistant Softball Coach
Albany, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 01/10/17
About University at Albany:
Established in 1844 and designated a University Center of the State University of New York in 1962, the University at Albany's broad mission of excellence in undergraduate and graduate education, research and public service engages a diverse student body of more than 17,300 students in eight schools and colleges across three campuses.
Located in Albany, New York, New York State's capital, the University is convenient to Boston, New York City and the Adirondacks.
The University at Albany, a member of the America East Conference, invites applications for a full-time (12-month) position as Assistant Softball Coach. The Assistant Coach will assist the Head Coach in all phases of a Division I program. This includes, but is not limited to: recruitment and retention of academically and athletically qualified student-athletes, overall program administration, alumni, community and media relations, practice and game coaching and compliance with University, NCAA and America East Conference rules and regulations.
- A Bachelor's degree is required from a college or university accredited by a US Dept. of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization
- Previous successful collegiate coaching and/or playing experience
- Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA rules are essential
- Applicant must address in their application their ability to work with a culturally diverse population.
- A Master's degree from a college or university accredited by a US Dept. of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization
- Previous successful collegiate coaching and/or playing experience at the Division I level
Professional Rank and Salary Range: Division I Assistant Coach, SL-2
A review of applications will start on February 4, 2017.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, or Clery Act, mandates that all Title IV institutions, without exception, prepare, publish and distribute an Annual Security Report. This report consists of two basic parts: disclosure of the University's crime statistics for the past three years; and disclosures regarding the University's current campus security policies. The University at Albany's Annual Security Report is available in portable document format [PDF] by clicking this link http://police.albany.edu/ASR.shtml
THE UNIVERSITY AT ALBANY IS AN EO/AA/IRCA/ADA EMPLOYER
Please apply online via http://albany.interviewexchange.com/candapply.jsp?JOBID=80138
Applicants MUST submit the following documents:
- Cover letter stating all the required minimum qualifications and any of the applicable preferred qualifications
- List of professional references
Note: After submitting your resume, the subsequent pages give you instructions for uploading additional documents (i.e. cover letter etc.).
See the FAQ for using our online system. Please contact us if you need assistance applying through this website.
Returning Applicants - Login to your U-Albany Careers Account to check your completed application.