- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- Elementary Assistant Principal
Elementary Assistant Principal
Amsterdam, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 11/22/16
ELEMENTARY ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
CURIE AND McNULTY (10 months)
- The Assistant Principal should possess qualities of leadership essential to the successful administration of an elementary school.
- The Assistant Principal must have the ability to work harmoniously and effectively with teachers, parents and administration.
- The Assistant Principal must have the educational background and experience commensurate with the position.
- The Assistant Principal must have the ability to achieve and maintain an efficient school environment, including effective supervision and evaluation of staff.
- Knowledge of multi-cultural differences and experience in dealing with minority issues.
- Be responsible for student management, including co-curricular/extra-curricular activities, and student government.
- Applicants must hold, or be eligible for, School Building Leader (SBL) or New York State School Administrator and Supervisor (SAS) certification.
- Three years successful experience as a full time teacher.
- Demonstrated active participation in school activities, including parent groups, faculty committees and school planning teams.
Submit cover letter and resume on OLAS www.olasjobs.org. No paper copies will be accepted. Internal candidates need only submit a letter of interest and resume to the Office of Personnel.
DEADLINE: November 27, 2016