Finance Associate (Entry Level)
Boston, MA - Posted: 10/24/16 | SHARE:
Catalant is looking for an Accounts Receivable Associate to join our Finance team in our Boston headquarters. In this role, you will reconcile data, perform monthly account reconciliations, and collaborate with our client service teams on client communication, in addition to having direct contact with our clients to resolve open invoices. You will also be given ad hoc projects and given learning opportunities about our business. This is a great entry-level opportunity!
About the Job:
- Prepare weekly Collections Reports and track progress of all buy-sidecustomer accounts.
- Work with regional consulting teamssales and service teams to coordinate contact with clients.
- Make phone calls and send e-mails directly toInteract directly with our Fortune 500 clients in order to collect on open invoices.
- Perform various monthly account reconciliations.
- Manage daily incoming customer inquiries, including delegating issues to appropriate finance team members and ensure timely response.
- Reconcile data, invoice, and collections status for both buy and sell side clients
- Continually reevaluate and seek to improve the accounts receivable and collections process
- Work with billing team on collections, credits, and client support
- Participate in building out a fast-growing finance and operations group
- Other ad-hoc finance and operations projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics
- 1-2 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable or Collections.
- Excellent follow up and communication skills
- Positive team player attitude
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Driven to improve processes and passionate about operational efficiency
- Comfortable with project management, taking the lead on initiatives to improve data and processes
- Effectiveness in a rapidly-changing and entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce software a plus
Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. The company's innovative human capital solution matches top business professionals with enterprises to address their toughest challenges efficiently and in real-time. Catalant has built a global network of more than 30,000 independent experts, boutique firms and custom teams, as well as best-in-class software tools for engaging and managing this market. Based in Boston, Catalant serves thousands of clients, including nearly 10% of the Fortune 1000.
Our investors include General Catalyst and Highland Capital, two of the top Venture Capital firms out there, as well as famed investor Mark Cuban. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team on the east coast, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!