Finance Director/Manager (Healthcare)
Lake Success, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 06/21/16
ProHEALTH, one of the largest multi-specialty medical practices in the Northeast, has been serving the health needs of Long Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997. The Finance area is expanding its team and seeking an experienced Finance Director/Manager. This individual will be leading the FP&A Department and will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
Primary Responsibilities to Include:
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
• Gather, summarize and analyze detailed data trends of operational and financial metrics
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
• Build and maintain workforce labor models and operations metrics, resulting in accurate cost and FTE monthly forecast trends
• Develop capital budgets with key leaders and monitor monthly spend
• Ad hoc reporting and special projects as required
• Develop and maintain managerial reports for key leaders which clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variance analysis
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• At least 5 years of progressive financial analysis and financial modeling skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred.
• Advanced experience with financial modeling, data compilation and analysis in MS Excel
• Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management within the organization
• Experience in effectively manage finance staff
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver on a timely basis
• Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
If interested, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ProHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or veteran status.