Human Factors Specialist
Posted: 03/03/17 | SHARE:
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
Job ID: 2017-4202
Job Category: Engineering
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting usability testing, field research, individual interviews, and group interviews.
- Assisting with the review of deliverables and ensuring that they meet quality standards.
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate client user interface designs.
- Assisting with client presentations and deliverables and providing solutions to identified improvement areas.
- Supporting documentation review and development, including but not limited to risk analyses, user profiles, task analyses, and Human Factors Engineering reports.
- Supporting test planning and coordination, including activities such as developing test plans, preparing Investigational Review Board submissions, managing participant recruitment, and preparing testing environments for usability testing.
- University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree) in Human Factors Engineering or a related discipline.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.