- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- Interim Assistant Principal - Curie/McN
Interim Assistant Principal - Curie/McN
Amsterdam, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 01/10/17
INTERIM ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
CURIE AND McNULTY (10 Months)
- The Assistant Principal should possess qualities of leadership essential to the successful administration of an elementary school.
- The Assistant Principal must have the ability to work harmoniously and effectively with teachers, parents and administration.
- The Assistant Principal must have the educational background and experience commensurate with the position.
- The Assistant Principal must have the ability to achieve and maintain an efficient school environment, including effective supervision and evaluation of staff.
- Knowledge of multi-cultural differences and experience in dealing with minority issues.
- Be responsible for student management, including co-curricular/extra-curricular activities, and student government.
- Applicants must hold, or be eligible for, School Building Leader (SBL) or New York State School Administrator and Supervisor (SAS) certification.
- Three years successful experience as a full time teacher.
- Demonstrated active participation in school activities, including parent groups, faculty committees and school planning teams.
DEADLINE: January 12, 2017
Submit cover letter and resume on OLAS ~ www.olasjobs.org. No paper copies will be accepted. Internal candidates need only submit a letter of interest and resume to the Office of Personnel.