Posted: 03/02/17 | SHARE:
Garnet River, LLC, a Technical Consulting, Staffing and Professional Services Solutions Provider and premier partner services both public and private sector within the Capital District area and beyond.
We are looking for a motivated Junior Recruiter who will play a key role in the growth of Garnet River. This person will work closely with the entire Talent team to ensure a superior candidate experience and attract the best talent. You will have a true passion for people and culture, driven to develop yourself and those around you.
- Develop and format job descriptions
- Enter job description in Applicant Tracking System
- Post job advertisements on various job boards and various social media platforms
- Source for qualified talent utilizing job boards, LinkedIn and ATS
- Make the initial contact to sourced talent and determine availability and salary
- Provide an extremely positive, high-touch experience for any/all candidates who enter the Garnet River interview process
- Maintain good relationship with all candidates and employees
- Maintain our people database, Zoho Recruit
- Assist with various recruitment responsibilities and ad-hoc projects related to Talent as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Proactive approach to work, motivated to develop your skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize based on business needs.
- Desire to learn and grow within the Talent function
- Hard working and dynamic person
- Good computer skills
Submit resume an cover letter to Shaunessy Boss, Manager, Technical Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org