Junior Systems Analyst
Posted: 04/18/17 | SHARE:
- Field survey of electrical distribution networks.
- Service and third party coordination.
- Interpretation of as-built documents.
- Data analysis and entry into Excel.
- Completion of construction supporting documents and permits.
- Runs project reports and field trips to review construction progress.
- Some travel is required (25%).
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 0-2 years of experience is required.
- Experience with utility companies is highly desired.
- Must have ability to learn work management systems.
- Ability to work in a team or group environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Proficiency in ArcGIS is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are also required.
*CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.