Albany, NY - Posted: 11/09/16 | SHARE:
Reporting to the Shipping Manager, the Logistics Coordinator position will have significant customer impact as they work to follow through on shipping plans developed by the sales department.
With a focus on customer satisfaction, this role will work to ensure products are shipped and delivered on time.
- Coordination of PO delivery and product releases from our warehouses and drop-ship vendors
- Development of freight plans using third-party carrier and ensuring successful delivery of the shipment.
- Must follow detailed instructions of orders and product through the delivery process along with tight coordination with end-customers concerning delivery schedules, which is critical to success
- Recent college graduate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to closely manage and monitor third party vendors
- High degree of focus on customer satisfaction and attention to detail
- Confident, approachable and effective contributor to team
We offer competitive salary and benefits, an excellent working environment, and the ability to advance based on demonstrated proficiency and performance.
For immediate consideration please email or fax your resume and compensation history to:
Creative Materials Corporation
1 Washington Square Albany, NY 12205