Marketing and Communications Specialist
Albany, NY - Posted on: Friday 09/16/16
As Marketing & Communications Manager for Autotask you will act as the in-house Marketing Communications lead to ensure consistency of brand and message across all online properties.
This position will support the creation of high-impact online experiences across all web properties as well as traditional mediums. This position works with a variety of internal and external resources, copy writers, graphic artists and agencies to produce localized content for our global market place.
· Produce on-demand content for thought leadership, demand generation and lead nurturing programs that maintain consistency of brand and message.
· Utilizing a variety of internal and external design, copy writing and content creation resources, create impactful materials including eBooks, case studies, infographics, ads, landing pages and more.
· Manage multiple projects to achieve on-time, on-budget objectives
· Act liaison to Product Management to align with product roadmap and key message points
· Localize content in multiple languages using established third party resources
· Serve as editorial resource for internal and external teams
· Publish materials in our web CMS (content management system)
· Support public relations and social media efforts
· Superior project management skills with ability to manage multiple concurrent programs, on-time, on-budget in a fast-paced environment
· Previous experience in an agency environment is desired but not required
· Experience writing for the web with superior editing skills
· Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels of staff, outsource vendors, creative and web dev.
· 3-5 years Marketing experience, preferably in product marketing or communications
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications and/or marketing
Autotask is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Autotask about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Autotask via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Autotask; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Autotask as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.