Posted: 04/12/17 | SHARE:
Albany, NY or Waltham, MA
Osprey Software Development is a leading software application development firm specializing in the design and delivery of complex business software and SaaS software products. We focus on ensuring that our client's mission critical business applications result in a substantive business outcome, through a distinctive combination of architectural expertise, business knowledge and proven technology. We are a multifaceted organization with a business model which includes a parent corporation, a professional services company and a product company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a full-time Marketing Associate to work in either our Albany, NY or Boston, MA offices. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the development, coordination and implementation of marketing initiatives, messaging and communications for Osprey Software Inc. and its associated business lines and products SDS, COI and other companies.
The Marketing Associate will work with our team and assist with tasks such as but not limited to:
- Contribute to the development and ongoing management of company Brand strategy and identity
- Marketing related communications using a variety of communication and social media channels.
- Assist with product launch campaigns and inbound marketing programs
- Contribute to the development and optimization of marketing operations and maintain internal marketing-related reports, spreadsheets, timelines and documents which drive marketing decisions
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Lead the creative development of product sheets, videos and logos to promote products, services and the company
- Manage the ongoing creative enhancement and optimization of company web sites
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Strong ability to effectively communicate verbally and through writing to all levels within Osprey and the client organization.
- Ability to comprehend related technology
- Exceptional customer service attitude, interpersonal skills and confidence.
EXPERIENCE A PLUS
- WordPress and website development
- Printed collateral design and production
- Marketing Communications: press releases, press and exposure management
Osprey offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to learn, grow and contribute in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where individual contributions are recognized and rewarded.
For immediate consideration, please send resume with work samples and salary requirements to email@example.com
Visit ospreysoftware.com to learn more about what sets Osprey Software apart.