Marketing Data Specialist
Albany, NY - Posted on: Friday 09/16/16
Autotask is seeking a Microsoft Excel Ninja! Think you have what it takes to thrive in our fast-paced, passionate team? Then keep reading!
We're looking for a Marketing Data Specialist to work closely with our global marketing and sales teams to develop, execute and maintain accurate and timely data management across all Autotask CRM and marketing automation systems.
This is a full time position based at the Autotask HQ in East Greenbush, NY and reports to the Sr. Marketing Analyst. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Work outside of typical business hours and minimal travel may be required.
- Create, synchronize and maintain data fields across sales and marketing systems
- Develop processes to ensure ongoing data cleanliness
- Work to continually improve processes and efficiency
- Identify discrepancies across databases and processes
- Manage changes in distribution of incoming sales leads
- Support sales and marketing requests via custom SQL queries
- Assist in creation of standardized reports
- Assist in measurement of data compliance of sales teams
- Manage lead distribution to global sales team
- Assist in Lead Processing duties as necessary
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business or Mathematics
- Must be highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Extremely proactive, with excellent follow-through
- MS Office Skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL or database management preferred
- Previous experience with CRM systems or reporting a plus
- Previous Sales or Marketing or Marketing Autotmation experience preferred
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are always seeking motivated and talented professionals to join our globally growing team. If you are interested in learning more, please visit www.autotask.com.
Autotask is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Autotask about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Autotask via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Autotask; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Autotask as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.