Marketing Programs Specialist
Boston, MA - Posted on: Monday 09/12/16
The marketing programs specialist will assist in the development and execution of marketing activities aimed at driving lead generation and brand awareness. They will manage digital properties, draft copy for blog posts, be responsible for email blasts and other marketing collateral, and work alongside the marketing team.
- Drive social media activity and expand RBM footprint on target channels; Research and qualify new digital channels
- Own and facilitate the upkeep of the RBM website and blog, including refreshing web copy and writing blog posts
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing events including trade shows, webinars and in-house activities
- Participate in weekly team meetings; effectively and concisely communicate status updates on projects in development
- Interface with internal/external teams and marketing vendors
- Update and maintain marketing database, including target list of top 200 prospect companies
- Maintain inventory of promotional collateral including stock photography, logos and other graphics
- Other support activities as needed by the senior marketing manager
- BS/BA in communications, digital media or similar area of study
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing experience in retail technology or related field
- Ability to work on multiple marketing activities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients and content channels
- Strong understanding of social media and digital tools; understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics; Google AdWords and other media buying platforms
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines for content development
- Some travel required for this position
Location: Boston, MA
RBM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as RBM does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
E-mail email@example.com to apply.