Marketing Territory Manager - North America
Albany, NY - Posted on: Friday 09/16/16
The Marketing Manager works in close collaboration with both the Global Marketing team and Sales team to develop and execute the tactical and logistical aspects of all North and Latin America marketing programs. This is a full time position based at the Autotask HQ in East Greenbush, NY and reports to the Global Marketing Programs Manager. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Work outside of typical business hours and minimal travel may be required.
- Develops and executes localized campaigns for the North American market via Marketo, Google AdWords, and social media platforms
- Works to plan, execute and promote events
- Aggregates data to track performance and trends using Excel
Content Development and Programs Support:
- Works with Corporate Marketing team to develop content for various marketing activities, including the development and presentation of webinar content
- Manages online content via CMS
- Assists in the development, localization, maintenance, updates & distribution of marketing materials and sales tools across geographies
- Collects, organizes and presents sales team feedback
- Budget and Planning:
- Optimizes marketing programs mix to maximize ROI on marketing spend
- Builds spend budgets and forecasts by territory
- Maintains integrity of budget and planning documents
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in marketing, technology related field preferred
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks
- Extremely proactive, with excellent follow-through
- Intermediate knowledge of Marketing Automation tools, Marketo preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office tools particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of standard marketing tools, i.e., CRM, online meeting platforms
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Autotask is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Autotask about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Autotask via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Autotask; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Autotask as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.