Brooklyn, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 06/21/16
ProHEALTH is one of the largest private multi-specialty medical practices in the Northeast and we have been serving the health needs of Long Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997. Along with outstanding physician leadership, state-of-the art technology, and advanced clinical laboratories, ProHEALTH patients enjoy comprehensive and superior medical services at locations throughout Long Island.
We are looking for a Medical Assistant for one of our practices in Marine Park, Brooklyn.
• Perform measurement and screening procedures including height, weight, and blood pressure.
• Collect blood specimens and urine samples to be routed appropriately.
• Complete requisitions and labels for blood and diagnostic testing.
• Perform EKG’s.
• Put holter monitors on and program the machine correctly, explain the patient’s role in returning the monitor and recording symptoms.
• Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of examination rooms, including stocking assigned rooms and cupboards.
• Maintain a professional appearance and a friendly disposition while performing one’s duties.
• Communicate clearly with front desk staff, assigned physicians, billing staff, and others.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
ProHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.