- Becker Career Center
- Onsite Concierge and Reception Specialist (part-time), Circles Sodexo Group (onsite at GE), Schenectady, NY
Onsite Concierge and Reception Specialist (part-time)
Posted: 03/03/17 | SHARE:
The Onsite Concierge and Reception Specialist is the primary point of contact for employees entering the premises while offering white glove customer service to our clientele via face-to-face interaction, email, and phone. You will provide prompt, courteous, and customer-oriented services. You will make recommendations and offer suggestions, as well as fulfill requests to satisfy their needs. You will work as a personal assistance and be responsible for running small errands. This position requires exemplary hospitality skills, knowledge of the local area, and availability to work a flexible schedule.
· Answers inquiries from visitors and employees entering the establishment and maintain visitor log.
· Greets visitors and answers telephone calls to provide information regarding activities conducted in the building
· Locates departments, offices, employees, or patients within the organization; pages employees in the building as necessary
· Provides information concerning concierge services and receives and answers requests for information from employees, visitors and vendors.
· Will provide concierge services and be a resource to employees, visitors and guests to include: auto and bike detailing, dry-cleaning pick-up/drop-off, arrange for shoe shine & repair
· Securing of transportation arrangements, business services such as fax, copy and notary, appointment scheduling, researching home services/repair referrals, arranging grocery shopping delivery services
· Travel planning services, gift research and flower suggestions, event and party planning, product research and comparison, local entertainment options.
· Follows all security and safety procedures required by the client and Circles Sodexo Group.
This is a part time position, 2-3 days per week, Thursdays and Friday, 1:00pm-6:00pm.
Typical Knowledge and Skills: Ability to effectively communicate policies and convey information in a manner easily understood by visitors and fellow employees. Employees will have an advance level of providing high-end customer service and will be trained in the Ritz-Carlton philosophy of hospitality and guest service philosophy which exemplifies and personifies anticipating guests’ needs.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree preferred.
· Customer Service: 2 years
· Concierge: 2 years
Required license or certification:
· Driver's License