Posted: 01/24/17 | SHARE:
Do you love the idea of controlling your own paycheck with a company that will directly compensate you for the value you create? If yes, then you definitely want to learn more about what Paycom has to offer. Our sales force says, "The best part about Paycom is not the amazing compensation. It's the lifestyle and the caliber of people you get to work with every single
day!" Paycom offers a unique opportunity for individuals who have a level of sophistication and drive that no other organization has in place. This position is a great fit for someone who is interested in meeting with top-level executives every day and helping them to optimize their current HR and Payroll processes. This professional sales position will teach you how to think at an executive level in a fast-paced environment.
What is the day-to-day of a sales professional at Paycom?
- Strategize onsite with prospects to understand their needs and educate them on how our software can save time and money making them more efficient in managing their business
- Commit to excellence and be intentional about every call, every meeting and every networking event you participate in
- Research the industry and market conditions to understand the challenges or upside each prospect may be facing
- Tenaciously drive new business by working leads from our in-house database and those you generate through networking and referrals
- You are NOT a small business rep so getting past the gate keeper via our weekly prospecting sessions is a key to success
- Work closely with our marketing department to build the brand and communicate our value proposition
Why do professionals really sell for Paycom?
- We provide a challenging yet rewarding career by interacting with C-level executives, business leaders, as well as end-users.
- Paycom Reps become excellent business people as they focus on solving business problems.
- Promotional opportunities are readily available as we continue to expand our geographic footprint. All the members of our management team started their career as an Outside B2B Sales Rep! We promote based on talent, not tenure. This allows the best of the best to rise up and in many cases move into management within a year and a half of starting with Paycom.
- Uncapped compensation is based on performance and rewards longevity. Base salaries increase as your lifetime sales increase!
- FUN is a core value! Not only do we work hard, but we also advocate a culture of personal fulfillment and self-actualization.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must have a Bachelors Degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher from an accredited university
- Candidate should have consistent experience working toward a personal or professional goal. Ie: Bachelor's/Masters degree or 1-3 years work experience with single employer
- Past experience in formal leadership positions within social or professional organizations
- Proven track record of success through promotions, awards, rankings
- Self-starter with strong organization skills and the ability to think strategically about personal impact to long-term business strategy
- Effective communicator with a strong business acumen
- Energetic and passionate about personal brand; must have a professional approach to daily tasks and carry oneself like an executive
- Comfortable working in a quota driven environment
- Standard knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Can pass an extensive background check (Criminal, MVR, Credit, and Drug screen)
- Our CEO believes in rewarding a job well done! Our Executive Compensation Plan allows top performers to earn $100K+ within the first 12 months and well beyond that as they progress in their career.
- Enjoy $1 employee health insurance premiums, matching 401(k), dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
- Outstanding Training and Management Support
at http://careers.paycom.com/. A 2016 Union College alumna, Sabra Mwaura, who works at Paycom in California is available for networking and can be listed as a referral on your online application. Contact Rochelle Caruso in the Becker Career Center at Union College firstname.lastname@example.org to reach out to the alum.