Performance Marketing Manager
Boston, MA - Posted on: Tuesday 05/24/16
- We seek a Performance Marketing Manger to accelerate the growth and effectiveness of HourlyNerd’s paid marketing efforts. This role is critical to our broader strategy of disrupting how large enterprises engage and manage external business expertise.
- This experienced, high-energy marketing professional will be responsible for top-to-bottom ownership of HourlyNerd’s paid acquisition funnel. He/she will work extremely closely with product marketing, sales, and data/analytics teams to build out and dimensionalize our approach to account-based marketing, as well as other paid lead gen activities, including both traditional and digital channels.
- The Performance Marketing Manager will use robust data analytics and reporting to track, measure, and optimize lead generation channels, and their impact across the sales funnel.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketer to drive forward a business that is redefining how enterprises get work done.
This Marketer will lead the strategy and execution of HourlyNerd’s approach to paid acquisition. This role requires a track record of operating at both a strategic and tactical level, driving and tracking growth at all levels of the funnel. Responsibilities include:
- Analytics – Own analytics and reporting for paid marketing channels and initiatives, as well as overall marketing funnel metrics, delivering both key results and strategic recommendations to the marketing and executive teams
- Digital Advertising – Manage campaigns across multiple channels (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Adroll), as well as building and managing a robust retargeting campaign
- Promoted Content – Own paid content distribution across search, social, and other distribution channels (e.g. industry publications, content marketing platforms)
- Search Engine Marketing – Grow and optimize paid search campaigns by identifying new keywords, writing copy, building landing pages, and rigorously A/B testing throughout
- Traditional Advertising – Manage traditional advertising tests (e.g. outdoor, print), including identifying and managing vendors, as well as identifying tracking performance
- Vendor Management – Own vendor relationships tied to paid marketing efforts, as well as actively explore, vet, and recommend new vendors where applicable
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- 4+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on digital marketing
- Substantial analytic skills with the ability to compile and analyze large quantities of diverse data, and to provide quick, logical, and decisive direction
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with world-class work ethic and ability to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Track record of “running into fires” and demonstrated “at-cause” approach to problem solving
- Comfort in a highly-entrepreneurial and intellectually stimulating environment where flexibility, creativity, and initiative are highly-valued
Apply at https://hourlynerd.com/