Posted: 04/11/17 | SHARE:
The Atlanta Police Department is recruiting and hiring Police Officers to join APD
Date: Friday, April 14, 2017 & Saturday, April 15, 2017
Where: NEW YORK HILTON MIDTOWN
1335 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10019
Details: The Atlanta Police Department will be recruiting Police Officers on Friday, April 14, 2017 & Saturday, April 15, 2017 in New York, NY at the NEW YORK HILTON MIDTOWN. Interviews/sessions will be held both days from** 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. There will be five (5) sessions on Friday and (4) sessions on Saturday to accommodate schedules for prospective applicants. Please be prompt and on time for each session.
Each session will begin promptly at the following start times (you may attend any session):
**7:00pm (Friday Only)
Walk-ins are welcome and permitted.
If you have copies of required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them:
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate - from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A copy of your current valid State Driver's License
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- And original copy of your Driver's Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver's License
Qualifying SAT, ACT, or Accuplacer test scores will be accepted (Please bring IF you currently have them during your selected session). Please be prepared to be in attendance for at least two to three hours. Plan accordingly and come early.
ACCUPLACER TESTING SITES
The ACCUPLACER registration page for candidates taking ACCUPLACER for the Atlanta Police Department is all set. Candidates can reserve a seat by following the schedule a test link on our websitewww.monroecc.edu/go/testing (I will also include a direct link and QR code below). They will need to select the following exam group: “Atlanta Police ACCUPLACER Testing” to register and pay for their proctoring. It is important that they select the correct exam group.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Direct link to the Schedule a Test page: https://www.registerblast.com/