New York, NY - Posted on: Thursday 08/25/16
The PR Intern is responsible for supporting the PR client team with all administrative needs, as well as tracking, capturing clippings, and maintaining coverage reports. The intern also participates in day-to-day account needs delegated by their supervisor to help keep work moving.
- Team administrative support – booking conference rooms, booking transportation, coordinating F+B for client and internal meetings as needed, printing, occasional errands, senior team expenses etc.
- Daily coverage tracking for respective accounts and circulating appropriate hits to internal team as relevant
- Creating paste ups for all accounts
- Managing coverage reports
- Assist with media list development
- Ongoing media list management
- Assist with research for client work and new business
- Participate in internal meetings, brainstorms and client calls as directed by supervisor
- Knowledge of PR through school or previous internship
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of people
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle both short and long-term projects
- Draft pitches and outreach to assigned media
- Draft additional press materials (hot sheets, briefing documents, talking points)
Paid position for recent graduates.
Send a resume and cover letter via email to Attn: Tori Bailey with a Subject Line “PR Internship”
Tori Bailey (firstname.lastname@example.org)— a Union alum