Annandale-on-Hudson, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 05/24/16
Bard’s MBA in Sustainability program seeks a Program Associate to join its growing administrative team. The Bard MBA is one of a few business programs globally that fully integrates the study of business and sustainability. Courses in the low-residency program meet in New York City once each month for intensive four-day weekend sessions, complemented by online education. The Program Associate will be based on Bard’s main campus in Annandale-on-Hudson, NY. Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, the Program Associate will oversee the day-to-day operations of the MBA program.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Program support, including managing academic calendars and schedules, enrollment, grade submission, and student affairs
- Event planning, including coordinating space needs and other logistics for classes and events in Manhattan and on the Bard campus
- Bookkeeping and Accounts Payable
- Introducing faculty and students to program policies and the software used in the online component of the MBA program
- Liaising with other offices on the Bard campus
- Management of student workers
- Other administrative duties as needed
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree and a record of related professional work experience. The position requires excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills. Experience with distance education technology is not required.