Programmer/Developer - EMR Team
Posted: 10/19/16 | SHARE:
Are you looking to join an industry leader that encourages learning, respects knowledge & facilitates creativity? Our entry-level mentored training course will capitalize on your technical know-how & logical background obtained at college & will fully prepare you for a full-time development role at HCS.
As a back-end Programmer/Developer on our EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Team, you will develop clean code in RPG, test, maintain, document, and provide critical technical support for healthcare providers who utilize the EMR module of the Interactant software platform. You will participate in all aspects of product development including answering potential customer concerns, designing future products based on customer specifications, collaborating with peers & managers, lending a hand to front-end development, & contributing to the sales cycle.
Our EMR Team develops systems to record vitals, assessments, care plans, progress notes, order management, pharmacy management & other clinical-related documentation.
How we thank you:
- Competitive starting salary; rapid pay-scale advancement based on performance.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance policies; 401k.
- Generous paid time off & flextime.
- Relocation expenses reimbursed up to $3,000.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Casual & collaborative environment.
- Game room, happy hours, team events, philanthropies, professional sports games, festivities on the beach, & more.
- HCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Those who succeed & exceed as programmers at HCS have the following:
A diploma that says:
- BS/BA in Computer Science –or– Engineering/Math degrees with the submission of a transcript & at least 4 mid-level computer science courses.
- Health-related courses a plus.
All of these abilities:
- Demonstrated experience with 3-4 back-end programming languages.
- Outstanding attention to detail & software quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Go-getter attitude, desires a challenge & exhibits the ability to think outside the box.
- Willingness to relocate to Ocean/Monmouth County, NJ
These help, too:
- Programming or IT-related internships
- Keen interest in the Health IT industry
- Familiarity with or interest in electronic medical records
- Aspiration for long-term growth
One last thing:
- Authorization to work in US required; H-1B sponsorships are not available.