Project Management Group Leader
Schenectady, NY - Posted on: Wednesday 06/29/16
Pace Analytical Services, Inc., a leading national analytical laboratory is seeking highly motivated candidates for a Project Manager position in the Client Services Department at their laboratory in Schenectady, New York.
· Oversee project managers and sample receipt technicians in client services group
· Provide training and guidance to project managers and sample receipt group
· Work in conjunction with Long Island NY location client services team and manager
· Manage client accounts and maintain client relations
· Coordinate laboratory services through direct client interaction
· Generate final data reports and invoices
· Pursue further opportunities via client interaction
· Interact with laboratory personnel
· Work in conjunction with sales team to provide quarterly/yearly client forecasting
· Promote cooperation and teamwork among staff
· Follow Pace Analytical Services, Inc. Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
Other duties as deemed necessary by Management
· This is an exempt (salaried) position, Monday through Friday,8 AM – 5 PM, with the possibility of occasional weekend hours.
· Candidate should have an AS or BS in Science or equivalent years of lab experience
· Candidate should have experience with Microsoft Office, strong communication skills, be able to multi-task and the ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
· The individual should be self-motivated, ambitious, hard working, and able to work independently.
Submit resume and salary requirements Valerie.Lambert@pacelabs.com