Project Manager, Population Health
Lake Success, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 06/21/16
ProHEALTH is one of the largest private multi-specialty medical practices in the Northeast and we have been serving the health needs of Long Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997.
ProHEALTH is committed to the three-part aim of better care for patients, better help for populations and management of healthcare expenditures. As a result of this commitment, ProHEALTH is one of the top Medicare ACOs in the nation, enjoying the highest quality score for the second period in the Medicare Shared Savings Program.
We are looking for an Project Manager to support our quality initiatives and our value-based programs. The responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• PCMH project planning and oversight
• Collaborate on development of project(s) and management of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Report analysis and distribution of data
• Data collection and quality reporting
• Process development and oversight for individual projects
• Masters preferred; Bachelor’s a must
• Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills
• Experience in project management using appropriate tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 1-3 years in project management; prefer experience in Accountable Care, PCMH or similar program.
• Must be a team player with ability to successfully collaborate with a wide range of professional individuals
If interested, please submit salary requirements and resume to email@example.com
ProHEALTH is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.