- Union College Home
- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
Rensselaer, NY - Posted on: Thursday 09/15/16
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Performs wet chemical and high performance liquid chromatographic (HPLC) analysis on raw materials, in-process drug product, and stability samples in support of the company’s quality program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintains adequate supply and orderly laboratory consumables
• Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use
• Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements
• Participation and on time completion of required training activities
• Conducts testing on raw materials, in-process, product, stability, and/or research samples
• Conducts thorough data review to ensure completeness and accuracy of records
• Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies
• Conducts review and investigations with supervisor/management as required
• Writes and revises control test procedures and SOPs as required
• May interact with outside customers or functional peer groups
• May be responsible for maintaining a specific project
• May assist in validation and/or transfer of analytical procedures
• May be involved in establishing the transfer of methodology from R&D
Knowledge and Skills:
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
• Ability to organize and maintain data or information
• Ability to learn through observation and hands on experience
Education and Experience:
• Requires BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific discipline, with a minimum of 2+ year’s relevant HPLC experience, preferably in a cGMP pharmaceutical environment
• Will substitute relevant experience for education
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply directly to careers.regeneron.com and search the requisition # 7022BR.