Quality Assurance Lead
Kingston, NY - Posted on: Monday 08/15/16
Exago is seeking an experienced professional to lead our Quality Assurance (QA) team. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader, mixing team leadership and direction with actual software testing. Our company is growing rapidly. The QA lead will be responsible for building our QA discipline (setting policies and procedures, building the team, etc.) This role has the potential to become a management role, depending on experience and performance. In a key role at a small but rapidly-growing software company you will have ample opportunity to directly impact the quality of our software, the experience of our customers and the overall success of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical preferred but not required) or comparable knowledge/experience
- 5+ years of experience in a software testing role (project or people leadership experience is a plus)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: desire to grow our QA discipline – we encourage everyone to “be their own CEO”!
- Dedicated and creative, someone who thrives in finding solutions to new and interesting challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – position requires frequent communication with Support and Development, Sales and Marketing and Clients as needed
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills, ability to set and achieve challenging goals
- Office-based position in the heart of historic uptown Kingston, NY, 90 minutes from NYC, and a central hub of universities, art, music, and outdoor recreation
- Casual atmosphere
- Collaborative environment
- Potential for rapid growth
- Competitive pay, bonus, healthcare
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org