- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- RPG Programmer/Analyst
Wall Twp., NJ, US - Posted on: Wednesday 10/19/16
HCS provides a clinical and financial IT platform to more than 6,000 LTPAC, LTACH and Behavioral Health facilities. Since 1969, the HCS Interactant platform has been delivering enterprise-wide and easy-to-adopt solutions for revenue cycle management, financial reporting, electronic medical records, mobile technology and business intelligence.
As a result of increased demand in our clients’ needs and significant growth in the healthcare and technology sector, HCS looks to expand our staff to fulfill the needs of current and new clients. We are currently reviewing qualified applicants with 3-5 years of experience to fulfill several full-time or contract RPG Programmer positions.
This position is located in Wall, NJ and may require relocation to the Monmouth County/Jersey Shore area.
- 3-5 years of professional programming experience
- Proficient in RPG/ILE, CL, Webservices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in health care informatics preferred
- Knowledge of structured analysis, programming techniques and relational database
- Familiar with analytical and design techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing clients and working on team projects
- Demonstrated teamwork capability and leadership qualities
- Competitive starting salary; rapid pay scale advancement rewarded based on job performance
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick time, floating holidays and personal time
- Casual work environment, including various company-sponsored events
- Authorization and applicable visa needed to work in US required; no sponsorship opportunities available.
- HCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.