Sales and Trade Marketing Coordinator
Miami, FL - Posted on: Thursday 08/04/16
Position Title: Sales and Trade Marketing Coordinator
Department: Trade Marketing
Reports to: USA & CANADA Trade Marketing Manager
Annual Salary: TBD
Bachelor: Business / Marketing / Industrial Engineering.
The Sales and Trade Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for planning, supporting, coordinating and executing sales and trade marketing activities aligned with sales goals towards the development of Colombina in the US & Canada distribution channels.
- Responsible for managing Sales support requests for brokers/customers/sales team: Samples, Jpgs, Container calculator, price list, nutritional information, logistic information, etc).
- Monitor merchandising inventory Support sales team/brokers with tools and information (jpegs, container calculator, price list, nutritional information, technical information) needed for new customers or products;
- Ensure consistent branding messaging and provide everyday support to the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Responsible for Colombina vendor setup or setting up new products for current and prospect Customers.
- Responsible for coordination and follow through Annual marketing and promotional programs for customers.
- Responsible for coordination and follow through activities and required tools for customer’s Seasonal Calendar.
- Provide a seasonal summary report analyzing sales execution, trade insights, retail sell-through, market pictures, and consumer-shopper activities.
- Monitor, process, and apply commercial rebates based on Sales’ objectives.
- Maintain broker/customer database.
- Collect and gather market information (pricing, product, packaging, competitors) from different product categories, as well as Channel & Shopper activation strategies from competitors.
- Assist Business Developers by designing and coordinating sales team contests, results and payment.
- Support and direct contact requests received through Colombina webpage.
- Coordinate and supervise all activities included in trade plans
- Analyze Trade activities’ results, process payments and develop monthly and quarterly expense reports.
- Responsible to create monthly report and monitor budget achievement for Trade Marketing expenses.
- Assist creating quarterly trade marketing presentations including all activities and plans developed for the U.S. and Canada.
- Plan, coordinate and execute company participation at national & regional trade show events like: Sweet & Snacks Expo in Chicago, ECRM’s and Distributor’s Trade shows.
- Establish and maintain supplier/vendor’s database to assure cost/result effectiveness.
- Coordinate merchandising material production to support marketing plans and increase sales performance.
- Support Marketing team on product launches and implement marketing programs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Experience: Minimum 2 year experience at marketing and/or sales activities in CPGs.
- Strong English communication skills. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and rood organizational skills.
- Good communication, team-work and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
*** Applicant must provide proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the US.
Submit resume and cover letter to Union alum Dan Leavitt '06 at email@example.com; he will help you connect with the hiring manager for this position.