Albany, NY - Posted on: Monday 06/13/16
Entry Level Sales Coordinator - Albany, NY
JOB SUMMARY: As a liaison between Sales Managers, station Account Executives and advertising clients, the Sales Coordinator provides general support to the radio/digital Sales Department including the preparation of recaps, sales reports, creating sales proposals, correspondence, sales pieces, competitive requests, faxing and/or emailing spot times to clients, answering phones, account history, and maintaining contract files. The position is also responsible for scheduling commercial schedules in the traffic system, managing accounts receivable, and handling all co-op matters throughout the month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Sales Managers and station Account Executives.
- Gathers ratings research and assists with the creation, proofing and assembly of sales marketing materials.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for station client marketing campaigns.
- Receptionist back-up/switchboard relief.
- Participate in Sales meetings.
- Update Sales collateral as directed by Market Manager
- Attend sales calls with Account Executives
- Keep shared drive up to date and organized
- Participate in all company and local sales training
- Coordinate and mail all CO-OP packages every month [Responsible for gathering all scripts/affidavits that require both a signature & notary from the designated departments based on each specific request of the advertiser/agency.
- Use of internal software systems for order entry and coordinating copy with AE’s, clients and production.
- Strong word-processing skills and knowledge of computer graphics programs are essential.
- Database management falls under this job function.
- Must be customer-focused, organized and detail-oriented with the abilities to work well under deadlines and handle last-minute assignments.
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 309 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, XXL Mag, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed,ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 550 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business. Additionally, Townsquare also operates Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops and their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.