- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Boston, MA - Posted on: Wednesday 06/22/16
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over two million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most lovedstartups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
- Evangelize InVision to prospects and qualify them for sales team
- Proactively reach out to target prospects
- Catch and respond to requests from inbound leads
- Book demo requests and meetings for sales team
- Create and prioritize target prospect lists
- Support research initiatives around target prospects through LinkedIn and internal tools
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- Macbook Pro
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!
- 1 year or more of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound calling
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Exposure to design tool space a plus
Please visit https://invision.workable.com/jobs/271136