- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- Sales Representative
Annapolis, MD - Posted on: Monday 10/24/16
Purview is a new generation Healthcare Software company focused on the medical imaging market. We are an entrepreneurial, fast growing company. Our solutions are used by health care professionals around the globe to enable patients and physicians to access and share medical images.
Purview is seeking a smart, curious, empathetic, self-motivated candidate for an inside sales role for our entrepreneurial medical software company.
The successful applicant will own a territory and work with prospects who have already expressed interest in Purview solutions. He/She will be responsible for the entire sales cycle including prospecting, lead nurturing, configuring and demonstrating solutions, negotiating, and closing sales and will own a quota. Virtually all of our sales process takes place via written correspondence (email/text), video conferencing and demonstrations, and telephone. Organizational skills, persuasive phone presence, and excellent writing skills are a requirement.
We will train the successful applicant in our technology and application, our marketing and sales process, and the medical imaging industry. Eagerness for continual learning is an important characteristic of the right candidate.
Compensation is a highly competitive combination of salary and commission with unlimited earnings potential.
The right candidate will be seeking a career not just a job and can expect continual growth in compensation, knowledge, and responsibilities. We work in a team environment with everyone expected to contribute to the company’s overall success, but also pull their own weight.
This role is a full-time position. Benefits include paid vacation, company subsidized healthcare insurance, company HSA contribution, company-matched retirement savings program, relaxed dress, and a fun learning/work environment.
Position is headquartered in Annapolis, MD - we'll help the right candidate with relocation if necessary. Background check may be required.
Department & Supervisor
This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Associates or higher college degree
- Demonstrated intelligence
- Proven writing and communication skills
- 2+ years relevant work experience (sales, customer-facing, work for tips, etc.)
- Technical acumen necessary to understand, demonstrate, and sell medical software
- Outgoing and personable
- Self-Motivated and driven
- Bilingual (Spanish or other language) is an added bonus
- Develop a robust and well qualified sales pipeline to meet monthly/quarterly/annual goals
- Active prospecting for new leads
- Nurturing of Qualified Leads
- Sufficient frequency of calls and correspondence to move prospects efficiently through their buying process.
- Identify and document key decision makers
- Navigate (with assistance) through complex negotiations
- Utilize the Hubspot CRM Database to keep adequate records on sales activity.
- Follow the lead engagement and company value selling processes
- Conduct web-based product demonstrations
- Interact with domestic and international prospective clients
- Weekly presentation to management of results
To apply for this position posted by Union alum Josh DeBartolo '08, complete the application at this link http://info.purview.net/