Sample Receiving - Client Service Technician
Schenectady, NY - Posted on: Thursday 06/09/16
Pace Analytical Services, Inc., a leading environmental laboratory has an immediate opening for a Client Service Technician in our Sample Receiving Department in Schenectady, NY.
- Unpack incoming shipments of client samples and assign numbered labels to samples containers containing oil, water, sludge and soil for example
- Enter sample information into a Window's based computer system
- Prepare & send shipments using Fedex and UPS terminals
- Distribute incoming lab supplies
- Store and organize samples in a walk-in cooler
- Assist with waste sample treatment and disposal.
- Promote cooperation and teamwork among staff.
- Follow Pace Analytical Services, Inc. Policies and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
- Monday through Friday, approximately 8:00am-5:00pm (one hour unpaid for lunch). There is the probability of overtime and weekend hours.
- Candidate should have an AS or BS in Science or equivalent years of lab experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- The individual should be detailed oriented, hard working, and able to work independently or with a group.
- Physical requirements include standing, walking, bending, and carrying. Must have hand and finger dexterity, the ability to lift 50 lbs and climb stairs while carrying samples and be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to Valerie.Lambert@pacelabs.com.
Pace Analytical offers a salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug plan, life insurance, disability coverage and 401(k) with a fully vested employer match.
Regional Administrative Business Manager
Pace Analytical Services, Inc.
2190 Technology Drive,