Scheduling Outreach Coordinator
New York City, NY - Posted on: Tuesday 06/07/16
Executive Division – Operations Department
Scheduling Outreach Coordinator - New York City
Reference No. EXEC/OD_SOC_NYC_6026
The Office of the New York State Attorney General (OAG) is seeking an energetic and detail oriented individual to serve as the Scheduling Outreach Coordinator for the Attorney General. The Scheduling Outreach Coordinator would work within the Executive Division’s Operations Department, which is responsible for the scheduling, staffing, advancing, briefing and conflict checking for the Attorney General. The Scheduling Outreach Coordinator would work closely with the Director of Scheduling, who maintains the Attorney General’s schedule and coordinates confirmed meetings and events.
Specific duties of the Scheduling Outreach Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
• Researching and identifying events the Attorney General should consider attending, both through external means and through communication with OAG staff;
• Receiving and processing event invitations and requests;
• Vetting individuals the Attorney General may interact with at events or meetings;
• Recruiting and supervising interns to assist the Operations Department;
• Filling in for the Director of Scheduling, when needed; and
• Other duties, as assigned.
The selected candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of one (1) year of full-time post-graduate work experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. In addition, the ability to work with staff at all levels as well as the ability to work quickly and effectively in a high pressure situation is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are being received online. To apply, please visit our website by clicking here. Applicants must be prepared to submit a complete application consisting of the following: Applicants must be prepared to submit a complete application consisting of the following:
• Cover Letter (Please address to Sandra Jefferson Grannum, Esq., Bureau Chief, Legal Recruitment);
• Writing Sample;
• List of three (3) references with contact information and email addresses; and
• Transcript, if less than five (5) years post-graduate.
Please note: Failure to submit a complete application will delay the consideration of your application. If you have questions about a position with the OAG, the application process or need assistance with submitting your application, please contact the Legal Recruitment Bureau via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 212-416-8080. For more information about the OAG, please visit our website: www.ag.ny.gov.