Senior Project Architect
Albany & Newburgh, NY - Posted on: Wednesday 07/20/16
CSArch is seeking to a fill positions for a full-time experienced senior level Project Architects/Job Captains for both our Albany and Newburgh, NY offices. Ideal candidates need a minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience in the Architecture or A/E industry.
Position requirements include:
- Minimum 8-10 years US-based experience designing buildings from design development through construction.
- Strong management experience, including planning, supervising, scheduling, and mentoring staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly and relate well to clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Experience reviewing plans and drawings; producing or reviewing technical specifications, contract and construction documents.
- Experience in construction administration (submittals, RFIs, construction observations on site).
- LEED AP accreditation is a plus.
- Experience with design development of K-12, college/university, corporate offices, and public projects a plus.
- Proficiency in Revit preferred.
- NYS License preferred.
- Professional degree in Architecture, Architectural Technology, or equivalent relevant experience.
Competitive compensation package with profit-sharing and equity opportunities available.
If you are interested in employment with CSArch, please submit a cover letter, resume, work samples and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail your application to:
Alexis Teixeira, Human Resources Manager
CSArch Architecture | Engineering | Construction Management
40 Beaver Street, Albany, New York 12207