Senior Software Engineer
Boston, MA - Posted on: Monday 09/12/16
We are seeking exceptional software engineers to join our team as we move our products and services to the next level. The Software Engineer will design and develop quality solutions using standard best practices.
- Design and develop quality software solutions using standard best practices
- Provide unit and automated functional tests to ensure code quality
- Adhere to development standards and processes and work towards continuous improvement in this area
- Mentor and assist other developers in both technology and technique
- Investigate new technologies, processes and techniques and be prepared to recommend them to the engineering team.
- Become a subject matter expert on RBM’s application software
- 7+ years experience developing enterprise scale web applications using open source technologies.
- Experience with Ember.js jis a huge plus
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a huge plus
- Exposure to mobile web, hybrid and/or native mobile application development a plus
- Experience using agile software development methodologies and key best practices.
- Experience with Git, Continuous Integration, Scrum and User Story definition/scoping define the ideal candidate.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related discipline preferred
- Clear understanding of computer science and software engineering concepts and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with others in a professional manner
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
RBM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as RBM does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
E-mail email@example.com to apply.