- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- Software Developer
Corbin, KY - Posted on: Wednesday 07/06/16
Work as part of a close-knit development team using a modified Agile development methodology on rewriting components for a specialty e-tailer, including website, inventory, warehousing, reporting and administrative components.
Design, modify, develop, test and implement software programming applications.
Employ commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in software development.
Conform to instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
A certain degree of creativity and ability to be self-directed are required.
MongoDB, Angular, NodeJS, CSS Proficiency, Business Logic
· A minimum of 1 year in overall software development experience
· A minimum of 1 year in SQL & PHP or a Bachelor’s Degree in CS/CIS.
· Working knowledge on XML, DTD/Schema and SAX/DOM
· Enthusiastic, reliable individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Software development experience: 1 year
· High school or equivalent
Submit resume at http://www.trollandtoad.com/