Queensbury NY - Posted on: Tuesday 06/07/16
Apex Solar power is a local PV Installation Company based out of Queensbury NY, with satellite operations in NY and MA. We have positioned ourselves as the premier solar energy provider in the Northeast, through a combination of our diversified national accounts and organic growth. We are a robust, industry leading team of individuals driving solar energy infrastructure across many markets.
Apex Solar Power is a relationship driven renewable energy business. Our people are treated the way that we would expect to be treated with no exceptions. We aim to train our personnel well enough to be able to leave and treat them well enough that they never will. Our positive, team driven culture is unlike any other. We combine our passion for happy people with a drive for high quality, industry leading craftsmanship.
We are seeking only the best ales professionals in the solar industry. If you are a detail-oriented leader and consider yourself highly proficient in the solar energy sales space, you belong on our team! The Solar Consultant will manage provided leads and opportunities, as well as self generated leads and opportunities to drive sales. This role will draw on solar expertise in quoting and proposing the installation of a solar energy system for prospective customers. This person will ultimately be responsible for volumetric results, as well as the customer experience.
- Manage all leads and opportunities
- Develop and present Solar Energy Proposals for prospective customers
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to drive sales
- Maintain the company brand and image in daily interactions with customers
- Close 1 deal per calendar week
- Participate in provided training aimed at learning to sell the Apex Solar Energy System
- Communicate clearly with customers in order to facilitate a positive customer experience in going solar!
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in solar energy sales required
- A drive to succeed with a positive attitude, high energy and a can do mentality
- Customer experience oriented and enjoys being helpful to others
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with all levels of the operation
- Access to reliable transportation
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record and a willingness to travel, as needed.
- Compensation- DOE
Submit resume to recruiting@apexsolarpower.