Space Analyst Specialist
Boston, MA - Posted on: Monday 09/12/16
The Space Analyst Specialist works for assigned clients that may be larger in scope and must act as a “high priority” to provide specialized software application and customer service support to the client. This includes planogram design and execution for the client’s store promotional strategies and/or product campaigns as well as being the first point-of-contact to help resolve technical software system issues for the client.
- Provides a high level of software application support to assigned client(s) to ensure key merchandising milestones and deadlines are met.
- Analyzes and executes on the clients promotional strategies and/or product campaigns to include designing and updating planograms. Ensures a creative approach to planogram designs to meet the client’s needs, ensure continuity across multiple store environments and enhance the retail experience.
- Manages documents and archives client planograms in software application.
- Reviews accuracy and productivity of all planograms to ensure that all plans are accurate and executable at the store level.
- Creates content based upon client requests and planogram execution needs.
- Translates client requests regarding creation and updates of fixtures and content to the creative team and works to finalize these requests.
- Manages settings and permissions in software to produce desired manifestation of our software for different types of users.
- Serves as the primary point of contact and “front line” lead related to planogram design technical issues for users. Triages issues to Engineering team as needed.
- Identifies bugs in the software application and works with the Engineering team to correct the bugs.
- Participates in software testing and when updates have been made, provides feedback to the client.
- Builds and maintains a strong relationship with the client and learns and understands the client’s business and merchandising strategies.
- Helps to identify the needs of the client in reference to the issues or special needs and makes recommendations to the client to solve needs and/or improve business operations.
- May participate in client planning and/or strategy meetings.
- Leads and directs all software application training needs for client users.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with cross functional teams both internally and externally. Collaborates with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and knowledge.
- Maintains a high level of client, industry and RBM Technology software solutions knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in business, retail merchandising, or related discipline. Additional work experience may be substituted for formal degree.
- A minimum of three years of progressively more responsible related merchandising operations experience that includes at least one year working with planograms. Experience working with large retail and/or telecom clients is highly desirable.
- Comprehensive knowledge and technical proficiency in using the Company’s Merchandising Cloud software application.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Collaborative team player in order to work cross functionally between the client and the Company.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to develop and grow strong client relationships.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrative problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills with a focus on driving client solutions.
- Demonstrated skill in managing multiple tasks and/or projects in a fluid work environment.
Has a strong sense of urgency and able to drive tasks to meet tight deadlines.
E-mail email@example.com to apply.
RBM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as RBM does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.