- Becker Career Center
- Sr. PeopleSoft Systems Analyst, Financial Information Services Agency of the City of New York, New York, NY
Sr. PeopleSoft Systems Analyst
New York, NY - Posted: 10/24/16 | SHARE:
The Financial Information Services Agency (FISA) has a vacancy for Sr. PeopleSoft Systems Analyst to support ongoing production maintenance and system enhancements of the HR and Benefits functions. Under the direction of the Analyst Manager, the System Analyst has the primary responsibility of ensuring the quality of the software architecture and any associated custom development to meet the City's functional and technical requirements and enable FISA to operate and maintain the software application in a cost effective manner after the implementation. The Systems Analyst will also be responsible for data/code analysis, creation and review of functional designs, customizations, documentation and promotion of code using PeopleTools 8.54. This person should have working knowledge of the following modules- PeopleSoft HR, Benefits, eHire (TAM and Candidate Gateway), eProfile, ePerformance, employee profiles (accomplishments). Experience working on Absence Management is a plus.
The Systems Analyst will work on integration of PeopleSoft modules with other systems, customization's, upgrades and patches across multiple environments. This candidate will work closely with the Project Manager, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers and key business partners to design, develop, test and implement product initiatives to support NYCAPS. This person will work with various teams, but will need to have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines. The Primary Responsibilities include: Work in a techno-functional capacity with a good understanding of business processes, relational databases and PeopleSoft table structure. Collaborate with release teams to provide analysis, design, development and testing guidance and support. Streamline implementation and support of project initiatives. Data and/or process analysis. Performance tuning. Creation and review of functional designs.
Minimum Qual Requirements
1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of satisfactory full-time experience related to the area(s) required by the particular position; or,
2. Education and/or experience which is equivalent to "1" above.
• Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) techno-functional experience with HR, Benefits Administration.
• Strong working knowledge of app messaging (integration broker).
• Experience in documenting processes for HR, and/or Benefits, three full lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Ben Admin implementation experience.
• Extensive experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App designer, Toad.
• Extensive experience working on PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
• Extensive experience on full PeopleSoft implementations with recent experience using PeopleSoft HR or Benefits.
• Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
• Excellent understanding of a systems development lifecycle methodology.
• Working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation.
• Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
TITLE SALARY RANGE:
HIRING RATE: $75,000
UP TO: $120,000
External applicants please visit https://a127-jobs.nyc.gov/ to apply to Job ID # 268379. Current NYC employees may apply via Employee Self Service (ESS). While all complete applications will be given consideration, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by FISA.
FISA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm.
New York City Residency is not required for this position.