Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or related field AND three years of experience in project management, business development, marketing, property equipment control; OR, six years of experience in business development or property/equipment control; OR, any equivalent combination of experience, training, and/or education.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Knowledge of marketing, sales and advertising principles.
* Demonstrated knowledge of project management best practices
* Knowledge of property control and inventory practices
* Ability to effectively communicate.
* Effective problem solving skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Management experience and knowledge of supervisory practices and principles preferred.
Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.
Please visit https://temple.taleo.net/careersection/tu_ex_staff/jobdetail.ftl?job=16004246
To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu
Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at: http://www.temple.edu/safety/asfr/
You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University’s Campus Safety Services at 215-204-7900.