- Offices & Services
- Becker Career Center
- Alumni Jobs Bulletin
- Alumni Job Listings
- Technical Support
East Greenbush, NY - Posted on: Wednesday 10/26/16
XOS is leader in elemental analysis instrumentation and is a part of Danaher Corporation. This
position is responsible for providing technical support to our customers as well as our internal technical service engineers and field service engineers. It requires strong interpersonal skills as this is a key role in ensuring a positive customer experience as it relates to our company, our products, and our services.
- Be front-and-center in ensuring a positive customer experience as it relates to our company, our products, and our services
- Communicate directly with customers, sales reps, and distributors via telephone, electronically or face to face
- Listen and respond promptly to customer concerns
- Answers phone and e-mails
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Take and set up replacement part and consumable orders
- Set up return shipments for customers
- Provide RMA’s for customer returns
- Schedule preventative maintenance visits
- Maintain and update information on customers with service contracts
- Manage field service inventory levels
Critical Success Factors:
- The ideal candidate possesses superior customer service skills
- Comfortable in dealing with customers and sales and service personnel from across the world
- Has a sense of urgency and fully understands the impact of customer issues
- Is organized
- Ability to communicate, both verbal and written. Must have strong interpersonal skills and cooperate well within a team.
- Proficient utilizing Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access
- Fast learner
- Bachelors of Science degree preferred
Individuals in this position will have ongoing interaction and communications with the following:
- Technical Service Engineers
- Field Service Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Customers/distributors/sales reps
- Operations Manager
- Sales Team
XOS is a leading manufacturer of application-specific X-ray analyzers, offering elemental analysis solutions that improve public safety and customer efficiency in industries like petroleum, consumer products, and environmental compliance. For petroleum applications, XOS offers portable, lab, and process analyzers with unrivalled precision at the push of a button. XOS also offers High Definition XRF (HDXRF©) analyzers for the detection of toxic elements in consumer products, such as toys and apparel and areas of environmental regulation, like soil and water. XOS’s advanced optics and OEM sub-systems can increase precision, speed, and spatial resolution, while decreasing the size, complexity, and cost of the instrument. XOS: Better Analysis Counts.
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.7 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $52 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
X-Ray Optical Systems, Inc. takes affirmative actions as an equal opportunity employer to attract, promote and retain the most fully qualified candidates without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, ancestry, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Please apply online via our website at https://xos.com/about-xos/careers/