- Becker Career Center
- Transition Specialist Representative (TSR), Paycom, Opportunities available nationwide
Transition Specialist Representative (TSR)
Opportunities available nationwide - Posted: 12/13/16 | SHARE:
Paycom is currently seeking a Transition Specialist Representative to add to our already established sales team. The TSR is a sales support role which works with our Executive Sales Reps in the conversion of new clients from their previous payroll system to Paycom. This is not a sales role at all! The TSR steps in when a sale is complete and begins the transition from previous provider to Paycom. The TSA will create and manage implementation timeline and project plan.
The general duties are data gathering from the new client (tax packets, payroll information, etc.). After gathering the data, the TSR will analyze the data to make sure everything matches up correctly. The information is then passed along to NCS for setup. The TSR provides comprehensive product training for the new client after setup is complete and is responsible for ensuring new clients first payrolls start on time and are processed accurately and timely.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. GPA 3.0+
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects
- Must be detail-oriented
- Demonstrate proficiency with computers, specifically in Excel and GoTo Meeting
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Project management skills
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments both inside the company and with clients
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
A 6 week hands-on training course is provided. There will be 3 weeks of intensive classroom training in OKC and 2-3 weeks of field training at one of our sales offices across the country. The TSR will have a fully furnished apartment and a rental car during training. They will also be flown home halfway through training to take care of any affairs. Post-training work schedule will vary but is mostly during work hours during the year. The TSR may have a couple of overnight trips depending upon where the new client is located.
We offer a performance based compensation plan that rewards your hard work with base salary, commission and auto allowance. Starting base of $46 K and “commission” of 1% of every deal in which they are involved. They will be involved in approximately $1 million in deals per calendar year ($10,000). After $1million in deal involvement, base goes up to $56K. That trend continues and base can get as high as $80K.
There is also a $500 per month auto allowance.
Please visit http://careers.paycom.com/