Vice President of Client Services
Albany, NY - Posted on: Friday 09/16/16
The Vice President of Client Services is responsible for leading the global, post-sale customer experience, ensuring that quality of service continues to be a differentiator. The VP of Client Services has executive ownership of all new customer implementations, ongoing customer training, support/customer service, and custom consulting/professional services. The primary focus will be on leading a scalable organization that enables the company to implement new customers quickly, respond to customer inquiries rapidly and professionally, and drive high levels of customer satisfaction and long-term customer retention.
- Lead and develop global teams focused in the following areas:
- Implementation and Professional Services: Delivery of billable project-based services focused on driving successful implementation and maximizing customer ROI
- Training: Development and delivery of cross-product training curriculum
- Support: Operation of 24x7 multi-lingual contact center, offering support to customers
- Customer Satisfaction and Retention: Partner with VP Customer Success to manage at-risk customers
- Monitor and ensure ongoing achievement of service level agreements and project delivery standards
- Lead the development and delivery of standardized services, support, and training offerings
- Champion programs that promote successful customer adoption of product(s) and new releases
- Provide clear and direct feedback to Product Management regarding potential product improvements
- Integrate new and acquired product lines by enabling customer-facing staff and developing new product-based services as needed
- Continuously improve internal processes and workflow to improve customer experience, maximize efficiency of internal teams, and drive improved results
- Act as executive point of contact in pre-sales discussions, customer escalations, and other customer-facing interactions
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field required, Master’s preferred
- 10+ years’ experience as Director or VP leading a services organization in a growing software company with international presence
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Works well as a strong leader of highly charged self-starters.
- Ability to proactively identify and solve issues
- Proven ability to successfully develop and implement services offerings
- Must have experience in developing scalable workflows that can be implemented globally, for technical support and new customer implementation
- Ability to interact with irate customers and quickly restore confidence in “escalation” situations.
- Proven track record in managing a project management team
- Must have previous experience building, or modifying a multi-grouped service organization.
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various customer-enablement technologies such as customer self-service tools, on-line training tools, customer success management platforms, etc.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Autotask is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Autotask about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Autotask via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Autotask; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Autotask as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.