Union Diversity Resources
Union maintains a number of programs, offices and services dedicated to supporting the needs of our diverse community and cultivating an appreciation for diversity throughout our campus. Some of these resources are listed below. If you have a specific question or are looking for resources in a particular area that does not appear below, please don’t hesitate to contact Gretchel Hathaway, Senior Director of Campus Diversity and Affirmative Action.
- The Minerva Program
- Union Coalition for Inclusiveness and Diversity (UCID)
- Multi-Faith Ministry
- Prayer and Meditation Room (Reamer Campus Center)
- Campus Diversity and Affirmative Action
- Religious and Spiritual Life
- Leadership in Diversity Committee
- Multicultural Liaisons/Residential Life RA Committee
- The Office of Multicultural Affairs works with student groups and organizations to provide leadership, educational and diversity programs and opportunities for students.